|Home||» Products||» Phototherapy Units||» LED Sunshine Phototherapy Unit|
LED Sunshine Phototherapy Unit
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement. Per Month
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- As per client requirement.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO, CE & SSI Certifications.
SUNSHINE DOUBLE SURFACE PHOTOTHERAPY UNIT (LED)
In the new born period i.e. birth to one month, jaundice can pose a serious problem, because high level of the bilirubin, which is not water soluble, can be decomposed to a harmless metabolic which is water soluble, does not cross blood brain barrier and is rapidly excreted in the bile and urine and so does not accumulate . This has been achieved by exposing the infant to bright light (approximately 4.5 micro watts/sq cm/nm) in the range of 420-480 nm wave length by use of conventional phototherapy unit has been one of SS TECHNOMED most important focus in the field of neonatalogy for many years.In order to remove the limitation of fluorescent and CFL tubes, SS TECHNOMED has utilised long lasting, durable, more efficient and cost effective LEDs with more than double the flux as against what is radiated from conventional, fluorescent and CFL, for jaundice treatment.
Technical Specification :
- LED 9-12 hi power LED's (blue)(white LED optional)
- Irradiance >42 mw/cm2/nm at 30cm
- Light source lifetime minimum 25,000 hrs.
- Less than 10% change in illumination after 25,000 hrs (irradiance) Wavelength
- Variation in intensity for 6 hours<10%
- Effective area 50 cm X 30 cm.
- Input voltage 100-240 V, 50-60Hz
- Led box :
- Front : 18 (L)x 10 (w) x3(H)Backside : 18x 8.5 x 3
- Min : 1230 mm Max : 1600mm
- Length -800mm
- LCD Digital Timer for lamp usage hours and patient exposure.
- X-ray Cassette guide facility.