|Home||» Products||» Phototherapy Units||» LED Sunshine Double Surface Phototherapy Unit|
LED Sunshine Double Surface Phototherapy Unit
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
SUNSHINE DOUBLE SURFACE PHOTOTHERAPY UNIT (LED)
In the new born period i.e. birth to one month, jaundice can pose a serious problem, because high level of the bilirubin, which is not water soluble, can be decomposed to a harmless metabolic which is water soluble, does not cross blood brain barrier and is rapidly excreted in the bile and urine and so does not accumulate . This has been achieved by exposing the infant to bright light (approximately 4.5 micro watts/sq cm/nm) in the range of 420-480 nm wave length by use of conventional phototherapy unit has been one of SS TECHNOMED most important focus in the field of neonatalogy for many years.In order to remove the limitation of fluorescent and CFL tubes, SS TECHNOMED has utilised long lasting, durable, more efficient and cost effective LEDs with more than double the flux as against what is radiated from conventional, fluorescent and CFL, for jaundice treatment.
Technical Specification :
- LED 9-12 hi power LEDs(blue)(white LED optional)
- Irradiance >42 mw/cm2/nm at 30cm
- Light source lifetime minimum 25,000hrs.
- Less than 10% change in illumination after 25,000hrs(irradiance)
- Wavelength 420-480 nm
- Variation in intensity for 6 hours<10%
- Effective area 50 cm X 30 cm.
- Input voltage 100-240 V, 50-60Hz
- Led box :
- Front : 18" (L)x 10" (w) x3"(H)
- Backside : 18" x 8.5" x 3"
- Min : 1230 mm
- Max : 1600mm
- Length -800mm
- Double Surface Phototherapy Unit :
- It is a combination of over head phototherapy Unit and undersurface Phototherapy with Baby Bassinet.
- Clear Collapsible fold down side panels
- Baby Tray with Transparent base for Undersurface Phototherapy usage.
- Lower Shelf
- Movable Castors
- Undersurface LED Phototherapy
- Same as over head placed under the bassinet.
- LCD Digital Timer for l amp usage hours and patient exposure
- X-ray Cassette guide facility.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement. Per Month
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- As per client requirement.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO, CE & SSI Certifications.